Job Vacancy: Sales and Venue Manager (Full time)
Shoreditch Treehouse is an up and coming hotspot in the heart of Shoreditch. A spacious loft which regularly wows audiences and guests transporting them to a sanctuary, that makes them feel a million miles away from the busy city. A unique and quirky venue for hosting high profile meetings, private events and music concerts with a capacity of up to 80 guests.
Who you are
You'll be a confident/enthusiastic Sales and Venue Manager who’s a pro at problem solving, great at closing sales, cool as a cucumber during live events and who'd relish an opportunity to join our small yet fun team...which includes ‘Waffle’, our Director Of Greetings, aka. D.O.G. - an adorable 12-week-old Cockapoo! 🐾.
You'd feel at home in an event venue sales role due to your experience in events and ideally, dealing with high profile clients, (a bonus, not a must). You'll be a social person, who's happy to work around the event times, including evenings (we have the best coffee machine!)
- Be the primary sales contact for all personal and corporate enquiries.
- Manage inbound enquiries, converting them into confirmed bookings and to be an upselling superhero. You will also meet with prospective clients and show them around the venue, happily assisting with their planning and execution of events in the space.
- In charge of venue on the day, (including occasional delegation of this to part time venue assistants); you'll over-see event set-up, welcome guests, communicate with staff and ensure smooth transitions with take-down and cleaners.
- Keeping the piano safe! (There is a beautiful Steinway Concert Grand Piano at the venue that needs a lot of love and TLC)
- Develop a good working relationship with all partners, suppliers, current and potential clients.
- Manage the various marketing channels used to attract clients, including social media, PR and our website.
- Host promotional events to attract new business.
- Assist in producing the annual sales and marketing plan, report sales figures, forecasts and maintain an accurate sales pipeline within the events diary.
Salary of £26k to £30k (depending on experience) plus bonus with 21 days holiday a year.
To apply, send a CV together with covering note to